Apple TV

ave a confession to make. I'm an Android guy.
I've always owned Samsung phones and Windows computers, and tell family members to get Amazon Fire tablets. I bought a Mac in college but ended up paying a fortune for it as part of a student loan program and never bought one again. While my work laptop is a MacBook (a recent switch), the only Apple product I've spent my own money on in the last 15 years is an iPad for my wife, and now it gets used mostly to entertain the kids during car rides.
But some of the smartest people I know swear by Apple products, and after playing with the new Apple TV for the last few days, I can see why. I've tested just about every other box and stick from Roku, Amazon and Google over the years, not to mention countless Smart TV systems and plenty of game consoles. All of them can stream videos from services like Netflix, Hulu and YouTube to your television, but none feels as nice as the new Apple TV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LG TV

Nikon D500

review iphone x max